Thursday, November 8, 2007

just been thinking about...

"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin- real life. but there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life. This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination."
-souza

6 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

That quote is so great! I was just expressing something similar to that to my husband yesterday... but, this quote expresses it so well! Thanks for sharing it!!

Laura & Geb said...

Wow, Geb and I recently had this same conversation. Great way to sum it up!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Love it Brenley. Thank you for that, it was just what I needed to hear.

Michelle said...

What a great quote! It is very true!

Michelle

Our Pratt Pack said...

Ok so I have an item to add to your baby items list... when Boston was in the Hospital they gave him a Bumbo seat to use... The BEST THING EVER! Of course when we went to get one they had just pulled them off the shelves for a recall. We found one at a used store, but don't worry they are safe and coming back out they just had to add a warning sticker because some woman left her child alone on the table and they flipped off. There's another brad bebe pod we tried to get that one when the others were gone and Boston hated it it didn't hold as well and he could flip around in it. Anyways really cool seat you should invest in one if you haven't already!

Shauna said...

Isn’t that great to know that with motherhood just around the corner, you will be able to learn new life lessons, and progress to another level. At least that’s how I feel. It’s always a good reminder that life is a great journey, no matter what trials may come our way. You left me hanging…which blanket was your favorite? Its always valuable information to know, which ones are the popular ones.