Monday, September 1, 2014

We have had a fun week - picture overload!

Okay, so we had a super fun week. It was a great last week of summer for us! 


I was making the bed, and little miss decided to climb in my bed. So I just finished making it with her in it. 
She thought it was hilarious!


We finally got Mac's curriculum in the mail. We are so excited!


The kids were arguing so I gave them a challenge to build a tower taller than them. 
They did great! Oak and her sassy pose kills me. 


The one and only day this week that Mac was super kind to his sister the entire day. 


We left out of town on Tuesday to meet up with my parents for camping and the kids wrote this note to daddy. So cute!


My Aunt and Uncle and their grandaughter were also camping with my parents. My kids loved playing with their cousin! She is the sweetest girl!


Driving around grandpa's remote control car. 


We loved camping!


Roasting mallows of course!



My Uncle brought his golf cart and Oak is pretty much obsessed with it. He gave her lots of rides around the camp ground. 


My kids were little tree climbers while we were there. 





We checked out a place we pass by all the time when going to my parents house. It was very cool!
The kids loved it!









The kids had fun making little boats out of wood and floating them down the creek. 


Watching it go down the creek. 



Fishing back at the campground. 



Across the river  these two horses were grazing. 



After fishing we came back to the river to play. Bad parent moment was me forgetting their life jackets at home. But thankfully the river where we were at was shallow and no current. I wouldn't let them get deeper then their knees. 








A little game of mexican railroad. I think grandma won. 


More fishing. 





After camping we went back to my parents house to clean up then we went and had lunch at A & W. Yum!


Friday I had an appointment in Portland and so I left the kids with my parents. They took them to the store to purchase and donate school supplies. 


Saturday we were going to go hiking at Silver Falls, but it was raining. So our back up plan was the children's discovery museum in Salem. The kids loved it!





Milking a cow. You could really squeeze and water came out. 


Make made this. I love that I actually caught his ball coming out at the bottom.


One of the coolest rooms was a vet. Mac loved this room!






We went to Olive Garden after and the kids were the best behaved I have ever seen them at a restaurant and my super picky eater ate every bit of his spaghetti. I was in shock!



After lunch we went to the carousel. It was so much fun. Loved it!





There is this cool furniture store in a town that is next to where my parents live. Mac has been there before and he begged to stop there on the way home. It really is the coolest furniture store ever!



This is her new pouty face when she really wants something. She flashes this. It just makes me laugh every single time. 


The kids were trying to make a solar system and Oak made all of these planets, colored and cut by herself. I thought it was so cute!!



1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love picture overload. What a fun camping trip! I thought of your parents today, we went to Foster lake, do they still live in Sweet Home? We drove right through there, and was wondering if they were still living there.

Awesome solar system!