Saturday, September 6, 2014

park...

Friday night we all needed to get out of the house after dinner. We settled on going to the park. The kids requested rolling down the hill and when we got to the park NO ONE was there. It was kindof heavenly actually. We went straight to the hill to roll down. I also last minute had decided to bring my DSLR for fun. I am trying to use it more. I am so glad I did, because I really love the outcome of our little family park date. It was a blast! And it was just what this mama needed after a rough week of parenting and a sick kid. As you can tell I am actually in some of the pictures because Mac was having a blast taking pictures with my camera.





















































I seriously love this little family of  mine!
Heaven on earth right here!

No comments: