Sunday, August 21, 2011

What I L.O.V.E.D about today...


* that I didn't feel rushed getting me and the kids ready for church while Hubs was at meetings.
*that we had the new sister missionaries in our Ward over for dinner.
*that we were able to visit a little with some neighbors that we hadn't seen all week.
*that we were able to go and seek the cool air at my in-laws house where Mac got to swing, ride a bike, jump on the tramp, run a marathon on the wii and pick some blackberries.
*the "tickle tunnel" adventure with our cute babes before they went to bed. How I love moments like that with my little family.
*that Mac has been fairly obedient today with few melt downs.
*that even though Oak was super wiggly and turning circles on my lap because she wanted down, I was able to hear most of one speaker, and it was a wonderful talk.
*Mac giving the scripture and prayer today in Primary. And he did such an awesome job! He did it on his own and even prayed for what they learned in sharing time and sun beams.
*to just get to spend time with my cute little family.
*my kids making me laugh out loud numerous times today.
*the yumminess of the blackberries we just ate and how they taste like Oregon summers.


No comments: