Monday, August 4, 2008

TO DO for the week!

  • Get our vehicle and renters insurance transferred from Montana to Oregon.
  • Go to the Social Security office to get Mac a SSN.
  • Go pay car payment and give the CU a letter stating that we have moved our vehicles back to Oregon.
  • Go to Costco to buy: baby wipe, cleaning wipes, steak seasoning.
  • Go grocery shopping.
  • Get the rest of my pictures and shelfs hung on the wall.
  • Buy an area rug for our family room.
  • Get my migrain prescription transferred from Montana and filled. I am all out, not good!
  • Return a pair of pants to The Children's Place
  • I am sure there is more, but can't think of it at the moment.
***The items that are gray are completed!

4 comments:

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

You can do it! (said like Tony Little) lol :)

Madame Hallie said...

Good for you for at least writting one. We are going to the FSA Conference in Indiana on Friday and I am teaching a class and have not even thought about packing. Oh denial!

Jen said...

We have been in Denver for a year and a half and in July I JUST got my vehicle registered:) SO you are so on top of things!

The Michiganders said...

Never a good thing when my Imitrex prescription runs out. That would have to priority one for me. ;)