Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Did I mention...


  • how much I love my boys!
  • Mac will be made ours FOREVER on Saturday.
  • Mac will be 8 months old tomorrow, holy cow!
  • C and her parents are coming, YAY!!!
  • this awesome lady is taking family pictures of us dressed in white, Friday night.
  • my sister C and her two adorable kids are coming for a visit and for Mac's blessing.
  • that I really wish Mac would sleep through the night.
  • I am really excited for the Autumn/Fall.
  • we went to the Scandinavian Festival (pictures to come).
  • Mac has SIX teeth, that's a lot!
  • we survived our talks on Sunday.
  • Hubs is taking Friday off of work, yay!
  • I got my eyebrows waxed yesterday, it was much needed!
  • I LOVE being Mac's Mom!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

What an exciting weekend ahead! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Who would have thought we both would be having such big weekends at the same time! I will be delivering at Sunnyside. You guys are more then welcome to visit. Benson will give you guys a call.

Michelle

Shauna said...

I am so excited for you guys! What an amazing experience to look forward to. I'm sure it will be just perfect. How lucky for you that you get Shonda to take your pictures. She is amazing!!! I have been wanting to contact her to do our family pictures for awhile, but I have just been waiting and waiting for Logan to come home first. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I hope you have a wonderful experience this weekend filled with lots of laughter, peace, and joy.

p.s. - Did you have any luck on McCoy's blessing?

Julee and Matt said...

Did I mention how we wish we could be there with you guys. I am so excited for you. We will be thinking about you and cant wait to see the pictures. Love you!

Amy said...

How wonderful Brenley! I hope and pray that day comes for us too!

FarrEver Family said...

I guess the Scandinavian Festival will have to do for Swiss days this year. Hopefully next year...(I'll already be there), if you have forgiven me by then for not being at the sealing maybe I will get you to come + Wilma!
I will miss getting to meet C and her parents, and Candis and her kids....Most of all of course I wish we could be there for the beautiful sealing. Our thoughts will definitely be with you.
I am glad you will have a great photographer there to get some great pics to capture the day!
We love you!