Saturday, August 16, 2008

Overwhelming and Amazing!

Can you believe that we didn't get one picture today of just Hubs, Mac and I.? Well, we had our pictures taken with just us three the night before so that we didn't have to worry about it today. As soon as we get those pictures I will be sure to share them with all of you. I think every picture we did take today at the temple has C and her family in it, so I won't be sharing those on this blog, sorry.
Anyway...
Today was so wonderful and as soon as I can get it all into words I will share about our day with you. But I do want to take the time to thank everyone who shared in our day with us. It was so overwhelming to know that so many love and support us.
And Thank Yous...
I also want to thank all those that helped us get ready for our big day...to my Mom, who means the world to me and actually put everything together for our BBQ so that I didn't have to worry about it, she did amazing! To my Aunt Elaine who first of all made Mac the most beautiful white sweater vest for Mac to wear today, I am so excited he will be wearing it again in a couple of weeks when we have Mac blessed, and also for hemming Hubs's new Temple pants at the last minute. My Aunt Elaine along with my mother who ironed and re-ironed all of our temple and dress clothes for all three of us. For my Aunt and Uncle who let us crash their house with a really fun BBQ. For C and her family traveling so far and taking the time to be with us and share with us this wonderful day.

5 comments:

Just the THREE of us said...

I have been thinking about you all weekend. Im so glad to see things went well, cant wait for more pics!

Rolph Family said...

Congrats to your sweet family, I am so happy for you guys!

rose said...

so happy for you! now it really is all done and he is yours forever. congrats!

Stephanie said...

I thought about ya'll all day Saturday! Congratulations on your little man FINALLY being a "W" for forever!!!! What an amazing time for your fam... Sending hugs your way...

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Congratulations on your special day!