Sunday, August 10, 2008

his smile...

Mac's personality is really starting to come out, and it is so cute to see. He interacts way more with us and other people. Where ever we go, he attracts people like a magnet. People are always stopping and talking to him and smiling and because he flashes his super cute smile at everyone that will look. Also everyone is attracted to his big, beautiful, blue eyes and red hair.


Sitting up so good and loving the grass.



Could he get any cuter? Don't think so!


He unintentionally waves with his right hand often. I have been working with him to understand that he can say hi to people like that. So every time he does it, we do it back and say "Hi!" a million times. He probably thinks we are crazy or something, because he always gets a huge smile when we play this game.
This is how he smiles really big now. Isn't it so cute. I get this smile probably a hundred times a day. This is the first time I have actually been able to get a good picture of it. He makes cute little sounds like he is so excited when we get this smile. He is just so cute!



This is also another cute look we get, the scrunched up nose look. It cracks us up, we love it!




His, oh-so-kissable cheeks, yummy!

8 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Loved all the pictures he's too cute!

Desiree said...

He's so cute, and that makes for some great pics since he loves the grass!

Carrie and Jon said...

What a cute boy you have. I love that smile!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

CUTE BOY!!! Glad I could hang with you guys for a bit this weekend! He really is adorable and seems to be the perfecgt addition to you and Bryce. I love you brenley! Thanks for being a good friend. :)

Kimi said...

Oh my goodness he is supper cute! His cheeks are so issable. What a ham!

Carlotta said...

If I could only SQUEEZE him ONCE!! I can't wait for your sealing day. How amazing. Already seems final. So many emotions. I keep saying that but there really are. I guess only cause I am rounding Calli's first birthday. Don't know how that happened. Too fast is all I know.

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Oh my, he is too much! I wish I could get my hands on him! I especially like his little toothy smile. :)

Heather said...

Nick and I love those pics. He is so adorable. We especially love the one where he is smiling and you can see his two bottom teeth really good. Hope all is well. Miss you guys tons.
ps nick just had his birthday and i asked what he wanted and he said he wanted to hang out with McCoy!! He told me that i need to convince you guys to come visit. so what do ya think? :)