Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mountain-O-Laundry!!


Well since my parents had left I had not put any clean laundry away and I had filled all of my laundry baskets with them. Poor Hubs had had to dig for matching dress socks in the dark for a couple of weeks. We finally decided to have a laundry folding party. We went and rented some movies and piled all clean laundry in front of the couch and started our movies and folded and folded and hung clothes. This picture was from all the laundry that had already been done, this wasn't including the laundry I had been washing all day. I think I did another 5 loads on top of this. As you can see Mac wanted no part of it so he quickly fell asleep!



6 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

We have done this numerous times it's good to know I'm not the only one!

The Kunz Family said...

Okay this looks exactly like my house!! I don't understand how a family of three can create so much laundry but we do...It's a never ending pile. At least now Bella likes to help me fold the clothes so it's nice having a little helper.

rose said...

ha! welcome to parenthood.....
just wait until you fold something, then one second later the kid takes it and either jumps on it, or throws it across the room. it makes it really easy to get stuff done (NOT!)

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

That's pretty funny! I can relate to the folding thing too....ours tends to stay in laundry baskets too long and then I'll fold it, and then it sits on the chair in our living room in piles for awhile. Pretty much I never do a load, fold it, and put it away like I should! Bad me I guess....

kimsueellen said...

Are you sure you didn't take these at my house?

Julee and Matt said...

Welcome to being a mom! It just gets bigger as the kids make more messes! Madyson would like to come and jump in it!