Wednesday, January 9, 2008

29!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
This wonderful man...turns 29 today!!!
He is my husband, best friend, lover, supporter, protector, rock, provider, my everything and my favorite!
I love everything about him...his smile, laugh, kindness, thoughts, eyes, brain, his listening ear!
He is a hard worker, ambitious, loves his profession (and is good at it), loves his family, and is an awesome daddy and husband!
I get to spend everyday of my life and eternity with him!
I am the luckiest!


I LOVE YOU!!

9 comments:

rose said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!!! you are a lucky man to have such an awesome wife! and now an awesome son too!
many best wishes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Anything wild and crazy you've ever wanted to do has to be done this year so you can say "I did that in my twenties". Have a great day!
love steph

Julee and Matt said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! You are the best and we love you!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!
Hope you have a great day!!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh happy day for Bryce! I'm sure you're making it a special one for him. Had a dream about you guys. You went to another country to adopt a baby boy who wasn't really a baby at all. It sure wasn't sweet little McCoy. Interesting. Anyway, just wondering when you'll be here in Oregon for your shower? I'm wanting to start planning your present. Let me know!!! :) love ya!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Happy Birthday to Bryce!

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Hope you have a wonderful day.

kimsueellen said...

Happy Birthday!

Love,

Your Birthday twin here in Utah.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!!! I hope that your day went well and that you got everything you hoped for. I really enjoy seeing updates of you and your wonderful family on the blog. Have fun!!

-Benson