Friday, January 11, 2008

Answers...

Well, I was looking through my comments from the last month and realized that a few people have asked me question about this or that and I have never responded...so this is for you people! Also if I missed anybody's or if you just have any questions let me know and I will try to answer them for you.

Q: Mrs. R asked (regarding our adoption):
what are the laws? is there a revocation period? do we need to countdown any days with you?

A: The Law in Montana mostly surrounds the 72 hrs after the birth and the Putative Father Registry. We made it past both of those with no problems. The Lawyer for LDSFS took the placement agreement to the Judge to be signed and the judge only gave LDSFS temporary custody for now until he talks to our Case Worker. That will happen on the 24th. So we are just waiting for that meeting to know how things may go. Mac's birthmother has claimed "PRIVACY" and has not and will not tell anyone who the birthfather is, we are hoping that the judge will be fine with that and allow the adoption to be finalized.

******

Q: Rose asked (about Mac's eyes):
are his eyes dark? are they going to turn?

A: His eyes are really dark right now, they look more like dark blue. Everything I have read says that it means they will probably turn brown, which is what we have expected.

******
Q: Anonymous asked:
Where on earth did you get that adorable sweater and matching hat set?
A: I bought it online at The Children's Place. I live in a small town and the only shopping there is is Target and Walmart, so I have bought alot of things online.
******
Q: Jenni asked (about McCoy's hair):
Is is true red or is it strawberry blond I can't tell?
A: I really can't tell either, I am thinking it is more strawberry blond. His birthmother has auburn colored hair.
******

Q: Amanda asked:
By the way how do you "burn" the edges of your picture without actually "burning" them. I have Elements so I don't know if you can do it there?
A: I use the burn tool in Photoshop CS2. I have Elements but I am not sure if it has a tool like that.

4 comments:

greg&sarina said...

thanks for the comment on my blog about the water bottles! your baby boy is so adorable! its neat to hear about the adoptions process up there, as i work in adoptions here in california. sounds like LDSFS knows what they're doing. what a blessing for your family!

Gaerte Family said...

Oh yeah, I miss baby buggy!

Gaerte Family said...

Hey Ben, I could not get that link to work. Could you send it to my email? Tisters Wuv! BTW...Your son is handsome.

Shauna said...

I'm so glad that you got the blanket, and I'm even happier that you liked it. I really hope you get lots of use out of it. We are so happy for your little family. I love looking at all of your pictures of McCoy. They always bring a smile to my face. Please give him a big hug and kiss from us. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Take care!