Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The perfect medicine...

This is my 100th post, woohoo!

I have been SO homesick for Oregon, for my parents, for Mylisa, and for my family and friends. So what is the perfect medicine...you guessed it...a trip home! I am flying home Friday September 21st and staying 10 days. You would not believe how excited I am! And highlights will be getting to have Mylisa the entire time that I am there, and my really good friends from our Ward in Tigard are going to give me my first baby shower. I really can't wait. I am also so excited to get a long break from work (it has been crazy busy)! 10 days sounds like a lot, but then when I think about all the people I want to make sure that I see, it doesn't sound like quite enough! And the hard part is that I really hate being away from Hubs, we both become huge babies when we are away from each other for long periods of time. Maybe I can keep myself busy enough.

6 comments:

Lizzie said...

This is so crazy...I have been super homesick too, so I booked flights for Tanner, Kate and I to go to Oregon for 10 days too! And we're leaving the day after you! I won't be able to see much of anyone though like you will. Since my parents moved to the coast, I'll just go straight there. Have fun though!!!

Our Pratt Pack said...

That's awesome that you get to go home. I know what you mean about not enough time, I was there 2 mos and I still missed out on seeing people

Emily said...

Yay Brenley! I'm happy that you get to go and see your family, and especially Mylisa. That sounds like a really nice vacation for you!

And congrats on the 100th post!

kg said...

Soak up a little Oregon for me too! HAve a great time, so glad you're going!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Ok so I can't wait! I know how hard it is to fit everyone into a short trip so if you can't see me, I'll understand but really would love it if you could!

Julee and Matt said...

Trips home are the best. We are going back in December for about 10 days also. Have so much fun, with your baby shower, Mylisa and the family. That will be great you get to have her back for the entire time you are there! Take lots of pictures. Love ya!!