Sunday, September 9, 2007

Our Angel "C"

Our Birthmother "C" is truly our Angel. We had a great visit with her this weekend. We went miniature golfing and got ice cream at Baskin Robbins. We were able to just sit and talk with her and ask her about things she likes and what she like to do. And just really get to know her. We felt like we could have talked to her all night. And I didn't really want to leave. And today I was really missing her. Her tummy isn't very big yet but she said that he is moving around. She made a really sweet comment telling us that he wasn't moving around much today and so she told the baby earlier that his mom and dad were coming and to move around a little so that we could see that he was really in there. It melted my heart! We are so excited to have this sweet young lady a part of our lives forever. And are so grateful for the amazing, unselfish gift she is giving us and her baby. We are so excited for this little guy to come, we can hardly stand it!
I kept on forgetting to take pictures so I only got one of C putting.

10 comments:

The Sepulveda Family said...

Brenley,
It sounds like you had such a great time this weekend! I am so excited for you two. I ran into your mom at Jerry's on Saturday. I hadn't seen her in quite a while, it made my day!!

Emily said...

Oh I just keep getting more and more excited! I'm so glad that you get along so well with her and that she is easy to talk to. I am so happy for you guys!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Your posts are getting me more and more excited I can't wait to see one that says HE'S HERE!

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Sounds like you are a great match for each other! I'm so glad and so excited for you guys!

kg said...

I think it's sweet you call her your angel, I think it's quite a appropiate...I hope time flies quickly!

Julee and Matt said...

I am so excited for you guys. I love to keep hearing about him. We love you!

Emily said...

How are you liking the twilight series? I just finished New Moon and am starting Eclipse tonight...do you love it?!?!

Ben & Diane said...

Oh this is so exciting. I too can't wait for the announcement that your little boy has been born. Time flies....it won't be long.

Diane

Lizzie said...

This post gave me chills and made me tear up (and I don't cry very easily). I am so happy for all 4 of you..birth mother, you, Bryce and your baby boy.

Sonja said...

Hi Bryce and Benley! I just talked to the Farr family today and found out your great news! Amy showed me your blog and I just wanted to write you a quick note. Congratulations! Having a child changes your life in amazing ways and I know you will both be fabulous parents! Hope life is good in Montana...and it sounds like it is.
Jacob and Sonja Hoyt (and Ian too!)
P.S. Boys are the best too! If you want to see ours, you can check out our blog (jacobandsonja.blogspot.com)