Tuesday, July 24, 2007

YUCK!!!

I have had this nasty head cold since Friday night, and I am about sick of it, REALLY!!! I have gone through a whole entire box of tissue. My nose is raw, although I have been using Puffs PLUS! My stomach is sore from blowing my nose so hard, and I keep choking and gaging on some disgusting stuff! I don't feel at the moment like it is ever going to end, it is four days and counting! I didn't go to work today, and at the moment I am not sure if I am going to go tomorrow. If I do, I will have to wear a face mask all day, and won't be able to breath. And I will have to be running to the break room every 5 minutes to blow my nose, then sanitize my hands. I just don't think I can handle doing that all day. But I will have to see in the morning, maybe I will take some DayQuil.

7 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I hate being sick! Hopefully you will feel better before everyone comes this weekend. Give the kids hugs & kisses from us!

Emily said...

Oh Brenley, I'm so sorry. Ya know, people don't think having a cold is that big of a deal...when they don't have one. But when you do, it's MISERABLE!! All the syptoms you described...it sucks! I totally feel for you, and I really hope you get better soon!! I hope you don't have a cough...one time I had such a bad cough that lingered forever, and I cracked a rib from coughing so much. Sounds wussy I know...but it was the most painful thing ever!!!

kg said...

Get better soon, make sure you don't crack a rib coughing!!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

oh man, that sounds miserable! I haven't had a big cold like that in a while (knock on wood) but couldn't handle one while having Cade. All I would want to do is sleep and you very well know that not much of that happens when you have a little toddler running around. Hang in there and I really hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Skyla said...

Totally sucks! Have you used Zicam before? I love it, it totally helps! Well I updated both of my webpages so please take a look! How is life out in Montana? It looks beautiful, I have never been but Casey has. Well Aiden is sleeping so I am trying to get as much done as possible! Hope you are doing better!

Emily said...

Are you better yet??? I hope so! We miss you! So, I had a dream the other night that Seve and I came to Helena and you guys showed us around everywhere to all the cool places...it was fun to see you...even though I didn't really see you. You know what I mean.

RR said...

Hi,
I saw you commented on Lindsey Redferns blog. I just wanted to say hello. Good luck with adoption. Tell me about your job? Hope to hear from you. rachel