Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Parade and Park Lake (Family Visit, Part 1)

Hubs's parents have been visiting and they brought our nephew Cole and our nieces McKenna and Hallie. It has been so much fun having them here and just having visitors. The first day they were here we went to the parade and then the rest of the day was spent fishing, swimming, and relaxing at Park Lake.

McKenna & Hallie who are the best of friends.

Waiting for that parade candy. And they got lots!
Now for Park Lake...
Hubs getting the kids ready to fish. They were really excited about it. Hubs said that they finally were getting the hang of casting when they were about to leave.

These kids love to swim, swim, swim!!!
Tadpole hunting. There were hundreds of them.

Cole showing me his catch.


Just playing around!
Hallie and her beautiful smile!

Hallie swimming.


And my handsome husband!

6 comments:

kg said...

You like in such a beautiful place! Fun pictures!

Julee and Matt said...

Hope you are having so much fun...it looks like it. I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. I love the pictue of Hallie's smile. :) Give them hugs from us and have fun. Can't wait to see more pictures. Love ya!

Cary said...

What cuties:) Not that I'm biased or anything. They are so excited to be visiting. It is fun to see them in together. Hope you are enjoying them.
Loves.

S.C. said...

I just realized my comment came up under Cary, but it is really Shannon. Weird

Emily said...

Hey, sounds like a blast! I'm so glad you guys have family visiting! You are good at showing people a good time...I know because remember in my dream you showed us around? Cute pictures, and I hope you're feeling better!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I bet it's so nice to have some visitors... I know I love it when the Moms make it out here.