Tuesday, July 3, 2007

my funky camera strap

OK, sorry that these are such awful pictures, I am a little ashamed of them.

So I have been wanting to do this to my camera strap for awhile. I got the idea on a web site where they were selling camera straps like these. So I bought some cute 1.5" ribbon at Walmart and just sewed it on. I am not a very good seamstress so I didn't do a very good job, but I figured not very many people are going to be looking at my camera strap very closely.
I really liked how it turned out. Hubs does too, although he said it is a little girly. But I don't think that is going to keep him from stealing the camera from me to take a picture or two.

7 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Very, Very cute. I still need your address so I can send you your suprise. Love you guys.

rose said...

so cool! great idea, and cheap too!

Julee and Matt said...

So cute! You did a great job and look how skinny you are!

Our Pratt Pack said...

What a cute idea I just might have to steal it!

kg said...

I love the strap! I have been wanting a funky strap.....so fun!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Looks great! I couldn't have done it so consider yourself one great seamstress! way to get an idea and get it done yourself. Well, I guess you've always been good at that! Proud of you and thanks for sharing, I love the ribbon!

Anonymous said...

test