Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...forty-five...


I am grateful...

...to know that my Heavenly Father and Savior loves me.

...for the rain today.

...to spend all day as a family working on our home cleaning, organizing and moving things around. Work is so much better when you do it as a family.

...to be called back into Primary, especially Senior primary since I have never taught senior primary before. I did not feel like this when I was initially called, but once I got in there I was comfortable and excited about it. (I taught my class for the first time today and I have 10 kids, biggest class I have ever taught.)

...for a clean home. Lots of clutter had been built up over the weeks and clutter makes me grumpy. I love a clean house although I am not always great at keeping it clean. 

...for the gospel and to have inspired leaders at the head of it. 

...for crockpots. They are so awesome for warm, yummy dinners. Especially on cold days.

...for the homeschool community where we live. I don't have a doubt that it is one of the reasons we were meant to be here. 

No comments: