Friday, November 20, 2015

Just a lot of random...


The kids had to go and play in the ice one morning. 


The kids found instructions to make a shadow show in a science book. So of course we had to do it. 


Oak drew a picture of Merida. 


This boy got all his chores done without any problems one morning and did more than was asked of him. After he was done I picked him up and sat down with him on the couch and just squeezed and snuggled him. Then we had this conversation...Mac: I love this. Me: I do too, can we just snuggle like this forever? Mac: We could, but I really want to eat. Lol Then I just sat and listened to him talk my ear off for 20 minutes.




We were having a discussion at family scriptures reading about Christ being at the gate of heaven and then she drew this afterwards. 


So we finally had this discussion with the kids. It breaks my heart that we have to be so on top of this, but I know it is so important. This is an awesome book by the way. We are only part way through it but it is so great to use to talk to kids about this awful epidemic. 


Just enjoying the view from our family room window. Love the cows being out there during the winter. 


Mac decided he wanted to do his spelling lesson with his feet. 


Hubs made this coffee table for my mom for Christmas. We gave it to her early since she will be in Utah for the whole month of December. 


We had an unfortunate event of a young doe trying to jump our fence and getting its leg caught and dying. We didn't even realize until our neighbor came over to tell us because they could see it from their yard. Poor thing. 


We love doing Cosmic Kids Yoga. They had a new one that was Harry Potter themed and Mac had to get all dressed up like HP. 


On Thursday when I babysit some other homeschool kids, we try to do some fun crafts. We made these fun craft stick catapults. 


And I made this out of some twigs from our backyard. 


The kids wanted to do the "dishes" or just get wet. 


And Mac finished level 1 of his spelling program. He was more excited about the certificate than actually finishing it. 


No comments: