Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...thirty-eight...


I am grateful...

...for a wonderful weekend of Stake Conference. The love and support coming from our leaders was amazing to feel.

...for the moments I feel no pain. I have been in a lot of pain the last couple of weeks and it has left me in tears of frustration alot. So now I am appreciating when I don't hurt as bad.

...the my husband likes to bake. I just really love it. Even though his love for experimenting with it drives me nuts.

...for a husband who strives to be a worthy priesthood holder.

...for a husband who loves me unconditionally. He puts of with my craziness and impatience. 

...that my husband took me to the Temple this week. It has been WAY TOO LONG. 

...for the Temple and for the peace felt there and that I can spend two hours getting away from the world. 



No comments: