Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Reading, Beavers and Enchanted Forest...


Oak playing a sight word game.


She finished the first set of BOB books. She was so proud. She has wanted to read one every night before bed. 


Oak got a surprise in the mail for her birthday from her Aunt. So fun!


They were working really well together to make a town. The light in our house is crazy bright sometimes. 


For FHE daddy gave the kids father's blessings to start out the school year. And isn't my hubby starting to look skinny. He has been doing a great job at eating well. 


Mac got some new sports socks and and he thought he looked so cool dressed like this.  I told him that you shouldn't wear a polo shirt with basketball shorts but he insisted. 


Mac asked for extra snuggles and we decided to have a movie afternoon where we made a couch boat and made popcorn and snuggled up. It was perfect. 


Daddy went fishing with one of his clients. He loved it! He sent me this pic. 


I woke up to this! The kids were experimenting. They used up half a bottle of Dawn soap, half a bottle of Elmer's glue, glitter and half of a large bottle of cinnamon. Thankfully they didn't make a mess, but I was mad about them using up my cinnamon.


Hubs biggest fish he caught. He's so cute!




Beavers were playing so we all sported our shirts for the day.



We went up to my in-laws and the kids were so excited to see Benji. Benji gets excited too. He loves how much my kids play with him. 



My mom really wanted to take the kids to Enchanted Forest. So we made a special trip. It was so much fun. 














1 comment:

Desiree said...

Enchanted forest is so fun! We love going there.