Thursday, April 2, 2015

DSLR March

I don't pick up my DSLR as much as I would like or should. But every once in a while I get a little itch and get a few pictures of the moment. On top of that, I rarely put them on my computer for my weekly posts. So here are the pictures I have taken over the month of March...

Me just trying to get in some pics with my kiddos...





My kids are such goofballs...




Oak settling in with a movie while brother is gone...


My birthday...



Trying to get some good ones of my big seven year old since I never got around to taking seven year photos of him...





Mac wanted to teach me to play chess. He also let me take photos...






Homeschool field trip to a wild life area...










2 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Awe I love all the pictures. James and I are talking about getting me a DSLR someday so I can take nice pictures.

James and Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of the two of them and their pirate swords.