Saturday, May 31, 2014

Memorial Day at the Lakehouse


We got to go to our favorite place for Memorial Day weekend. We were able to spend it with Hubs entire family. It was a great weekend and just way too short. 





Oak finally got to go on the tube. She was so excited! I made Hubs go and watch her because it cause me a lot of anxiety. 












This was grandma's new toy, a paddle board. I didn't try it out this time, but I plan to when we go for the 4th of July. 





Because everyone was there, we took family pictures. I will post those as soon as I get them. 




They were all rewarded with an otter pop for doing the family pics. 



Because the house is so close to the lake, the kids are required to wear their life jacket if outside (except if they are on the deck). Oak was very proud she could get her buckled by herself. 






No comments: