Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This girl...


Look at her!! Could I be any luckier to be her mom?!
Let me tell you, cuteness and spunk radiate from this girl.
She is way smarter than any barely two year old should be.
She can sing every word to at least 10 Primary songs without any help.


(A typical face Oak makes when she is talking)

Her vocabulary is amazing and she speaks in full sentences without a problem.
She pretty much can talk non stop, especially in the car.
Her facial expressions while talking are to die for, seriously.
She mimics EVERYTHING her big brother does.



She loves her bear and there is no tricking her if you swap it out for a clean one.
She only sucks her thumb when she is holding her bear.
She is great at sitting still while I do her hair.
And the best of all she is now FULLY potty trained!!!(day AND night)

I love this girl with every fiber of my being...I don't ever want to live with out her. EVER!!

No comments: