Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our day...

I woke up with a massive migraine. It was pretty stubborn and my normal life saving meds were not working. I pretty much stayed in bed and slept off and on until noon while my mom watched the kids. Thankful she was here, except she has been sick too. I felt so bad! Anyway, once we were both feeling a bit better we both wanted fresh air so we took the kids on a walk to find bugs, but we ended up finding puddles instead. We let Mac go at it as you can tell! Pretty sure he had fun. It took alot of work to keep Oak out of the puddles. I need to find some boots that fit her so she can join in on the fun next time.

At the begining of our walk, Oak kept on wandering off so Mac lovingly told her to hold his hand and they walked like that for a little while. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!
Who doesn't LOVE to jump in giant mud puddles?!



And the end result...LOVE this boy!!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Ooohhh, it's so hard to just let 'em go at it with a mud puddle, but oh so worth it! He looks like he definitely enjoyed himself!