Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mac funnies...





See picture: Mac got put in time out for hitting me. I knew he was tired and hungry since it was right before dinner and he hadn't had a nap that day. About 30 seconds after he calmed down from screaming at me for putting him in time out I look over and he is sound asleep.

After I found him asleep in time out I put him on our wing back chair to sleep. Oak kept on climbing up on him so I moved him onto the couch. I left the room for a minute and I hear a slap and Oak started to cry. I come out and see Oak holding her cheek and Mac is fast asleep. I can only assume that she was bugging him and in his sleep he smacked her. I was laughing so hard visualizing that happening.

He came out of the bathroom with his hair all wet and wild and said, "I used Grandma's brush to do my hair so I could look awesome!!"

We were outside playing with our neighbor friend. Oak goes into the neighbors garage. As I go in to get her Mac tells his friend, "Look, our daughter is going into your garage!"

Because Mac was mad at me his prayer on breakfast went like this: "...Please bless that we won't have a good time with mommy because she is naughty!...

We were waiting our turn to get fingerprints done (for our adoption paperwork) at the courthouse and all these people kept walking by and saying hi and waving to my kids. Mac says to me, "I just waved to that lady in Spanish." Lol! I saw the lady sitting next to him turn her head and laugh too.

At about 2 am Mac comes into our room asking Daddy if he can snuggle. Hubs lets him in bed next to him. I don't know how long he was in bed with us then he asks Hubs out of the blue (at 2 am mind you), "Do you know what self-destruct means?...It means to explode!" Pretty sure he is going to be one of those people who spouts of random facts constantly! lol

 I found Mac and Oak in the bathroom, both up on the stool at the sink and Mac was showing Oak all the steps to wash her hands. He even included the step of pulling up her sleeves (which we have been talking about for the last couple of days alot). He was being so gentle and loving and being such a good teacher. It melted me on the spot!! ♥

No comments: