Monday, June 20, 2011

Your Best Shot!

Isn't she so beautiful?! I can hardly believe that this was taken almost a year ago.
It takes my breath away some days when I think about how she came to us.
There is no denying that adoption is a miracle orchestrated by God's hands.
I KNOW because I have seen it first hand...
and here is the proof!

Oh and how I miss her sleeping smiles!
 She did this pretty much all the time for the first month of her life.
When I was doing this shoot with my baby girl, I was remembering all the newborn shoots I had done the year previous and how I had hoped that this year would bring me my very own newborn to photograph. And there I was in that very moment, photographing the most beautiful baby girl, and the second amazing, miracle to grace our family.



And she is just so beautiful I am hoping she will help me win some cool stuff!

The Paper Mama is having a photo competition:


The Paper Mama

4 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

bren, your totally going to win... this is beautiful, mostly because she beautiful but partly because you are the most amazing photographer ever, your like a celebrity. ;)


seriously you have mad skills behind the cam.

MeaganMusing said...

Oh I love this! What a sweet, sweet smile. Pretty processing too. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my....that is aDORABLE!!!!!! LOVE that smile!!!!

nice shot!

Carolyn said...

Sooooo cute!