Thursday, June 9, 2011

What's Up!

Welcome to my "New" blog! I hope every one made it back here OK.
 It's not totally new, just kinda. It has all the same posts, just a different URL, and......
our REAL NAMES have been completely removed from the blog!
That is the MOST important change.

I understand that our names are already used in the comments previously and I can't change that, but I am asking that when leaving comments NOW to not use our real names anymore.

There is no real specific reason why I have chosen to do this. I have never had any trouble on my blog at all. The only thing is that I don't want to be able to google any of our names and our blog come up. I have been able to prevent this for many years, but for some reason it is doing that I am not really that comfortable with it.

CHECK BELOW FOR NEW POSTS!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Love the new blog hot mama B!! You need to give mine a make-over!

Christal said...

Love the new look! I need to change my url but I don't know how to yet for just that reason so my whole name doesn't come up!

Kim said...

Love the new blog!! So cute!