Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mac Funnies {3.5 years}


 He is at the piano with the hymn book open playing away. He turns to me and says "This is the song about I have to go potty when my tummy hurts". Then he sings in a sing songy voice, "I have to go potty when my tummy hurts...I tell my mommy I have to go potty...I tell my daddy I have to go potty...I have to go potty when my tummy hurts."

 We were leaving the house to go out to dinner. Grandma tells Mac he should bring his hat in case it rains. He decides not to. Later, walking out of the restraunt, it is pouring down rain and Mac exclaimes, "I really wish I would have brought my hat!"

 Driving home from church Mac starts asking about a monster and Frank's stop sign. Daddy and I were pretty confused. Finally he said, "You know the guy with the screws in his head!" He was talking about Frankenstein (Frank's stop sign).

Mac saw grandpa with a toothpick in his hand and started yelling with a very serious/worried look on his face, "Don't smoke, no smoking Grandpa!!" I reassured him that grandpa wouldn't do that because he knows it is bad for his body.

Some Mac expressions: "Oh my pianos!!" (instead of oh my goodness), "Flap my wings that is good!" We have no idea where or how he came up with these

On the way home from church which is like 5 minutes away, Mac was falling asleep. I told him to stay awake and he said, "Ok Mama...but no."

Mommy: Mac please be quieter, Oak is sleeping. Mac: Oh, but I just want to make noise and have so much fun.

 I asked Mac what his name is and he said "Mac Handsome W*******r!" (He actually said our last name I just don't want it typed out)

 We went on a walk and Mac peed his pants. I asked him why he peed his pants, he said, "Because I am a pee-er boy!" Of course, that makes sense :)

 He has said several times in the last week, "When I get older I want to have a garage sale!"

 I was telling Mac that we were going to get to drive grandpa's truck to go pick up our new bed. He got all excited and said, "You mean I don't have to wait until I am older to DRIVE grandpa's truck?!?!? I laughed and then told him he still had to wait until he was older to DRIVE it, but he could ride in it still. Then he threw a tantrum.

 I found him changing from his PJs to jeans and asked him what he was doing. He said he was trying to put pants on so he could carry his trains. I wasn't sure what he meant until he got them on stood up and started stuffing his pockets with his trains to take out to the familiy room.

 I was talking to Hubs about some yard work that I wanted him to do, and Mac comes to his defense and says, "We are a family and Dada can do anything he wants!!!" I had to turn my head and laugh quietly. I love this boy!!

We were driving to Stake Conference and Hubs was telling Mac about the General Authority that would be there and Mac says, "He lives in a house in a jungle?" We were a bit confused and asked him what he meant and he said, "You said Jungle Authority."

1 comment:

Kim said...

He's too cute. I love the Mac Handsome. He sounds like such a ham!