Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01. for the beautiful, warm, sunny weather we have had all week.
02. for a back yard to play in and that Hubs has worked really hard to make that possible.
03. that Hubs' little sister, J, is back from England. We have missed her and this is most likely our last summer to spend so much time with her since she is getting married soon.
04. that our family grows through adoption.
05. that we were able to see so many cousins from out of state last weekend at our Family Camp out.
06. that my cute, sweet niece E is here visiting from Utah, although I haven't been able to see her as much as I would like.
07. that we were able to celebrate Mac's Adoption Day anniversary yesterday by going to "Day Out With Thomas". Pictures to come soon.
08. to be a Mother. How blessed I am!
09. for the birth families of my two babies. They both pretty much ROCK!
10. to have been able to eat dinner outside on our deck (that Hubs built) for the first time tonight...magical.

No comments: