Sunday, January 9, 2011

this man...


Is my husband, the father to my children, my best friend, my rock, my provider, my protector and my eternal companion.
He is turning 32!
When I think about him, I think about the very first day that I laid eyes on him on the steps of the Institute building. I KNEW, without a doubt, that I was going to marry him! I think about the TEN years that I have been with him and all that we have been through, the good, the VERY best, the bad and the really, really, REALLY bad. And I could not be more grateful to have gone though it all with him by my side. And I know that I love him more now than I did the day I married him, and I have NO doubt that he loves me and our children. I am so grateful for that day 32 years ago when he was born. The world is a better place because of him, it truly is!
I LOVE YOU Hubs!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhhhhh. Happy Birthday Bryce!

dust and kam said...

Happy, happy Birthday Bryce!