Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday!
My Dad is AWESOME! Seriously! For those that know him personally already know this.
He is extremely talented and will help anyone at the drop of a hat. He gave me my love of  photography. He indulges Mac's love of trains and classic cars. He never complains. He spoils my mom rotten. He is a hard worker and has the biggest heart!
We love you Dad and Grandpa!
My Dad was holding Oak and her hand just kindof ended up this way. I thought that it was too precious to pass up a few pictures.






1 comment:

Annie and Jake said...

Brenley,

I just found out that you have a baby girl! I was so excited when I found out I almost cried. I guess we haven't seen much of you since you guys were released from the 9th branch. Oaklee is so precious and i can't wait to meet her. Congratulations. Heavenly Father is so good to us.