Monday, September 13, 2010

1 Month old...


Happy 1 Month Birthday to Miss Oak!
*She loves to eat.
*She is getting really good at holding her head up.
*She will turn her head to follow our voices.
*I think she is going to start smiling soon. I can get a little smile out of her sometimes, but I think she is still confused on what it is all about.
*She is a pretty good sleeper and has only been waking up at 2am and 5 or 6am to eat.
*She sleeps alot during the day.
*She loves to snuggle and prefers falling asleep this way, which we love.
*She is so beautiful and we love to just stare at her.


3 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

Already a month? She is so cute...give her kisses and snuggles for me, until I can get there to do them myself. :)

dust and kam said...

LOVE HER!

Someday, I want a girl! :)

Matt and Christy said...

Beautiful. She is a doll. Sometime soon, I need to come take those photos for you. Matt is out of town until Thursday. Maybe Friday afternoon?