Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree Hunting...

Dec 09
Our Christmas Tree!
It was so cold Saturday morning when we went to get our tree. We were able to go with both my parents and Hubs's parents. I love the tradition of going and cutting down our tree, although we haven't done it the last two christmas'.
I was excited to get a taller tree this year since we have 9' ceilings. It smells delish! We got the lights put up but it is not decorated yet. I don't want to go into the cold garage to search for the ornaments. That is also why my house isn't decorated yet either.

Dec 09



Photobucket



dec 09



Dec 09
LOVE this pic of my mom and Mac.

Dec 09
On the way home eating his candy cane!

Dec 09

4 comments:

Ashley said...

what's with the tear?! he's too cute!

Ron and Jessica said...

What a fun family tradition!
It's so beautiful where you live.

kimsueellen said...

BEAUTIFUL photos. The one of Mac and your mom...my fave.

mrs. r said...

that tear in the eye...

he is so sweet.