Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!

I also love the little traditions we do with my parents. They came to our house this year since it was our first Christmas in our new house. We always have omlettes Christmas morning and we were able to use the new Food Processor that my parents got us (we have used it a ton already). Then we just relax watch movies and cook and eat a turkey dinner.
Looking at this picture I realized that Santa did not do a very good job a arranging the gifts to make them look pretty, I think he needs a little help in our house.
Also I didn't really take many pictures the whole day, I was just enjoying it.
Mac was overly spoiled. His new stuff mostly consisted of anything with wheels and ALOT of it. And I think he has loved everything that he has gotten.

Mac sitting next to his new bike.

In his super cute Carhardts.



Hubs did good on the gift giving this year. He bought me a super nice set of dishes, that i will use as my "China" for special occasions. I LOVE them. In this picture it may look like I am not eating very much food when in reality these plates are HUGE (10.5"x10.5")



2 comments:

jessica said...

i love those carharts!!

FarrEver Family said...

Lots of fun posts Bren. I am glad you guys had GREAT holidays. Hope all is well with you!