Sunday, July 19, 2009

house update...

We just got home from Vegas today! I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are to be home! The story and pictures to come of our trip to LV.
But for now here are pics of what our house looked like today when we stopped by on our way home from the airport.
They will be roofing it this week.

You can see the tub/showers sitting in the garage.


Mac standing in what will be the closet in his room.

My boys standing in the garage. I was bummed when I got home and realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of the arches that we will have in the house. Then I noticed this one in the background. This is the archway to the two bedrooms and bathroom. There will be two others, from the entryway to the living room and from the living room to the entry/hallway to our bedroom. They will look awesome!


Us, glad to be back in Oregon!




3 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

So excited to see your new house done, they are flying through it!!

Jenni said...

So glad you're home. We really missed you!

Emily said...

I bet it feels nice and cool there!

Oh my gosh they have done so much to your house in just a week! Awesome!

It was so much fun to see you!!!