Tuesday, July 21, 2009

finally...our Utah trip!

So I have finally gotten around to posting pictures from our Utah trip that was at the very beginning of May. None of the pictures are that interesting, but I wanted to journal it anyway.
The picture above is in a tiny town in Idaho that my parents lived in WAY BEFORE I was born. They only lived there less than a year, but my mom said it was the most miserable place she ever lived. I can't remember at the moment what the name of it was, but they had to go by and see if this fence lined with cowboy boots was still there. And I just had to get a picture.


At a rest area on the drive to Utah, they were pouring cement pads and Mac had to go check it out.

Hitching a ride!


Snuggling with Grandma


Waiting for Mac's Birth Mother at the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor Center.


Mac and his Birth Mother, "C".
We were lucky enough to meet up with C, and it was so awesome to see her! She is doing so great and loving school all though it is hard. We brought her a big laundry basket of student essentials, I hope her and her roommates enjoyed them.

Not happy to be back in his car seat.


He always has to look at the "babies" on the back of my camera.


Giving the babies kisses!


I love how he is looking at my Dad!


He was obsessed with this magazine. But would only let Grandpa look at it with him, unless Grandpa was not around.


Riding horsies! Mac would wave and say HI to everyone as we were going around.


He loved driving his little cars around and around this coffee table.


Cousin H helping him put on her shoes.


Reading books with cousin E.


This is my handsome nephew R, who plays rugby. Mac LOVED him!


Mac wanted to sit with the big kids.


My adorable nieces, seriously!


My brother R and niece H showing Mac movie trailers to keep him busy. Mac was completely enthralled.


Cousin H


Mac really like Uncle R and his phone.


Mac also really enjoyed digging in Uncle R's flower barrels.





And playing in the dirt.



Mac reading his car magazine, isn't he too cute!


Just love my cute boy!



Hanging at Cabela's. Hubs had never been there, so it was a must see.



This boy loves magazines even if this one was a decorating magazine.



He loved looking at all the stuffed animals.

And the best we could do for a family picture.

2 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Cabela's is always a must stop on road trips the Kids (big and small) LOVE it!

Kristin and Seth said...

I've never been to Cabela's but I have heard it is awesome. We will have to stop by next time we are there. Looks like it was a fun filled trip. You always dress McCoy so cute! Love the Puma jacket!