Friday, November 14, 2008

11 Months...

Every month when it hits the 14th, I can hardly believe that another month has gone by. Mac's first year is flying by and it doesn't make me very happy, I want him to be my baby forever. I guess he will in a way.
My baby boy is 11 months, one month away form turning one!
He is a crazy funny little boy, and has so much energy. He is changing so quickly and becoming more of a toddler everyday. He isn't anywhere near walking, he won't even stand yet. I think he is more scared of it than anything. He loves to get into everything that is in eye view. And he doesn't forget where the "fun" things are, even if I try to block them, or hide them. He is now reaching onto tables and pulling anything down that he can. I feel like it won't be long before he starts climbing up on things. He can however climb the stairs pretty quickly. He loves to roll the ball back and forth with us. Although last night when he would get it he would bite on to it and let go of it then shake his head back and forth, we were in hysterics, so funny. Speaking of biting, I believe that I will be "the Mother of the little boy that bites and hits". For some reason, hoping it is just teething, he wants to bite everything in site, including us. Even with setting him, down and telling him NO, he comes back for more and more and more. He is ravenous! And then he sometimes gets mad if you won't let him pull your hair or skin or bite and he will grunt and then hit you. I seriously don't know where that came from, I really hope he grows out of it! Onto eating, still not a very good eater, although yesterday he ate something that I had given him before and he hated. So I guess we are making a little bit of progress. Even with all of that, he is so the sweetest little thing, and we love him more than you could imagine! We love the little bit of cuddling that he is just starting to do. We love when he wants just us, and nothing else will do. We love that big, cheesy smile he gives us when he is excited to see us. We love his adorable red hair that fits his spunky personality. We love him to pieces!
P.S. I took these pictures yesterday just for fun, but they may end up being his 11 month pictures. They turned out really cute and his face is broken out in his biting rash, so he has a little rosey spot on both sides of his mouth. I will try to be way more formal with his ONE year pictures next month.





18 comments:

Jill said...

Can he really be that old already, time is going by way to fast! He is so cute, enjoy every minute you can.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already almost 1!

Kristin and Seth said...

Wow! To think it has almost been a year, how time flies. Dallin walked without ever standing on his own, he just decided to skip that stage, so watch out. I was in complete shock!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

p.s. How did you put that 'it's about love' button on your blog? I saw it on the r house, and I want one, but I have no idea how to do it!

Julee and Matt said...

I can't believe it's been 11 months! He is so cute...give him hugs from us!

Josh and Amy said...

He is absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing the beautiful photographs.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

Thank you for your tutorial! I got the adoption button working thanks to you!!

The Kunz Family said...

Can't beleieve its been almost a year! It goes by way too fast huh. I always look at bella and think how she could have ever been that small little baby we brought home almost three years ago. McCoy is such a happy and handsome little boy. What a wonderful blessing to be his momma!

Cory and Becca said...

He is adorable! Time goes by way too fast for these babes don't they? I cried this week when my baby's umbibilical cord came out!

Cory and Becca said...

by the way.. I love seeing his teeth..so cute!

Desiree said...

I think he's getting way too cute! Wow, I can't believe he's almost 1! I was thinking about you the other day and how much I look forward to seeing him grow up, thanks for sharing all these great moments with us.

Oh, and thanks for the pictures (CD), I got them.

Archambault Family said...

The last pic is my fave! Too cute. GRRR! I think that is what he is saying...I am going to get you!!! LOL!

Amy said...

Where does the time go?! And my little man will be six months! Motherhood makes time fly, doesn't it?

Like always, he's so adorable, Brenley! I just love those little teeth on the bottom!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Grrrrrr! That's what I see him saying. TOO CUTE!

FarrEver Family said...

11 months! No way?!? I can't believe that time has gone by so fast, and I have only seen him in person once. (although on your blog it seems like millions!)

Andy, Amy, Zach and Abby said...

Oh my - he seems like he has so much personality!! Totally cute pictures!

ckkg said...

oh, i can't believe how quickly they grow! and it doesn't slow down!! look at that adorable toothy smile -- i love it!! he is so cute!!

kimsueellen said...

These pictures are so beautiful. Love he toothy grin. Happy 11 Months.