Sunday, October 2, 2016

scouts and general conference...


Loving Oak's drawings lately. She has been coloring the whole paper. I love it.


Mac had an assignment for Cubscout pack meeting to make a sign that showed the Leave No Trace Principles. We discussed a lot about what kinds of things he could do and then he did it all by himself. I though it turned out great. I was sad that nothing was done with them at the pack meeting though. 


We were admiring our summer sandal tans.


Mac my little Math thinker. I found this just sitting out. I had no clue what he was trying to do but when I showed it to my Mister he figured out that Mac was multipyling. And when I asked Mac what it was he said he was trying to figure out all the combinations of bills he could get with his $50 for his birthday. Love his little mind. 


My sweet cuties.


All dressed up for school photos. Our homeschool center gets to participate in school photos since it is through the school district. 


We got smoothies at McD's and I didn't want to finish mine so they figured out how to share it. Ah, I love them!


He was so excited to get 6 new belt loops for his belt. 



Dressed in camo from head to ankle. 


Oak figured out how to do this on her own and she was pretty excited. 


Saturday morning at 8am and 30 degrees Mac was out laying in the apple tree. We were all still in bed because it was too cold to be out of it. 


It was General Conference weekend. I was shocked by how well behaved my kids were and how much they actually listened. And we always make a lego temple. 


He spent most of his free time up in the apple tree. I don't really like them climbing it because there are giant boulders underneath and if they fell out they would crack their head open. But I told I didn't want him to and what could happen and let him make the choice himself. I refuse to let Oak since she is seriously accident prone and I know she would fall out. 


My Mister spent the entire day working on putting a new roof on the chicken coop. He listened to conference while he did it. He worked so hard. He was so exhausted and finished just in time to take a shower and hurry over to the Stake Center for the priesthood session. 


Sunday forty


No comments: