Sunday, September 25, 2016

Just lots of stuff...



The kids are always happy to see grandma and grandpa's dog Benji.


Mac taking selfies with grandma



So we thought we would try Pizza Hut's Book It! program. The kids are excited. 


Homework outside with Gloria the chicken. 


Mac lost his first molar. 



He doesn't usually just sit down to read a chapter book unless I ask him to. But I always find it a beautiful sight. 



We do science on Thursdays and the kids had fun learning about how their hearts pump blood. We danced to fell our pulses go faster. 


I have been surprised by how much the kids go out and play even when it is cold. We have nothing fun in the back yard like a swing, play house or trampoline. Just chickens and an apple tree. But they still love it. 


She just looked so cute. 


Some milk spilled in the fridge so I was forced to clean it. It took a good hour but it looked so nice. And obviously I was planning on grocery shopping when I was done. 


Loved comparing these. The kids thought it was awkward to pose the same way. 


Oak has really been into ballet. I found a YouTube video for her to do. 


Mac loves to look at pictures and draw it. He is actually pretty good at it too. He saw this cartoon in a hunting magazine. 


She cracks me up with her wardrobe sometimes. We are on an average of three clothes changes a day. 


A new dress from grandma C. It's a bit short for my tall girl so she will have to wear leggings underneath it. 


I got her a new ballet outfit because her pink one was getting too small and I planned on getting her a black leotard anyway for her bat halloween costume. 


Sunday thirty nine

No comments: