Sunday, September 4, 2016

learning, trains and hard work...


Oaklee loves her chicken. 



Chicken chores.


Homeschool on mom and dads bed. It was fun for a day. The next day they got to wild. 



Mac making granola. 


Everyone was struggling with school so we took it outside since it was so nice. 


Mac is doing so well with swim lessons. I would love for him to continue and do swim team. He loves swimming so much. 


Oak made dinner completely by herself. She was so proud. 


The kids are die hard Beaver fans. 



I just loved this little scene. I believe this was a Saturday morning and the kids were just enjoying having dad home for the morning. 


We finally made it to train mountain which is about 30 minutes from us. 



The train ride was so much fun we did it twice. 


Love this picture of my handsome boy. 


We were adding sand to the coop and daddy's shoulder has been hurting from a fall (from awhile ago) and so the kids wanted to help carry the 50 lb bags of sand. They did great. I was really impressed. 





One night we decided to have breakfast for dinner and play a game of sorry at the same time. It was so fun.


I have never been good at fancy braids but I have been trying to practice when Oak lets me. I thought that this turned out so good (for me).



Her outfit for church was just too adorable. I am a sucker for cute sweaters. 


Sunday thirty-six

No comments: