Sunday, July 3, 2016

Lakehouse week 1


We made it to the lakehouse on Monday. 


Tuesday we all headed up the coast for some family fun.


Oak's favorite thing was the touch pools. 






Picnic in the wind. 




I love this picture. And the kids were so good the whole day. 









Helping Grandpa work at the lakehouse.



This area has been done and redone every year since the older ones were this age. So for about ten years. 





Unfortunately Hubs had to work a tiny bit. And this was after a had worked labor at the lakehouse the whole day. He did have some fun too. 


Oak and Daddy were buddies for the whole week. It was really good for her and daddy.


She caught a few little ones. 
















Uncles brought their air soft guns. Mac loved it! Although at many points they became a source of contention between the boys. 


Oak got to try too. Love the bow while pointing a gun. 


My cuties!






Daddy left Sunday and we were so sad. I was crying and Oak was crying and Mac was too busy with his cousins to care. It was just so nice having his attention all week and nothing getting in the way. 


Getting ready to go on the boats for fireworks. Daddy ended up not going because he doesn't like to and there were plenty of adults. 


The boys boat.


The girls boat.



Sunday morning we left the lakehouse for the day and headed four hours north to go to family reunion for my moms family. These are two cute second cousins! The reunion was so fun and the kids had a blast. There were so many things fun for them to do. 


My funny aunt. 


Sunday twenty-seven


There was a beautiful purple clover field next to the park where the reunion was. I just wanted to run through it. 


On our drive up we saw a sign pointing to "Mac" so on the way back we decided we would check it out. It was so fun to find a street with Mac's name on it. While I was parking so we could get out and take a picture I somehow managed to parallel park the van a half inch from a water drain ditch that I did not see. I can't even believe how lucky I was I didn't put the van in the ditch. 

No comments: