Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cub Scouts and cousins...


Mac went to his very first Cub Scout day camp. We were lucky enough to have his friend (who just moved out of town) come stay with us and go with him every day. Mac loved every single second of it. And I was able to help two, half days. It was a lot fun. 


Looking at her with her two front missing teeth just kills me everytime. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever. 


Oak and I got a lot of girl time while Mac was at Cub camp.


We went to the splash pad one day. 


This is my kids' favorite thing to do when  getting wet. 


I was at the tail end of a really bad migraine and this sweetie came in to snuggle me before she went to bed.


This little spoiled chicken keeps coming up to check on us at the back door. 


I guess he was so tired from his full week at Cub Scout Day camp that he fell asleep playing legos.


Books all ready for the lakehouse. Of course we had too much fun and didn't really read any. 


My cute nephew looking at a spider that I would not let be. He insisted I get rid of it.


We got to meet this sweet girl for the first time. Oh she is so tiny and sweet and pretty much the cutest baby. 


The kids were obsessed with her...



These cute girls accidentally matched for church.


Our niece was blessed and my BIL and his wife are in the same ward as some dear friends of ours that we met back when we were serving in the Spanish Branch together when Mac was a baby and her little girl was a baby. It was so great to see her. It has been years. 


Four cute nieces!


Sunday twenty-six.

At my BIL's house after church to celebrate his graduation from electrician school and the blessing of their baby. So fun. 


And they have a beautiful piece of property. The kids loved their teeter-totter




No comments: