Sunday, July 31, 2016

Kind of a boring week...


Mac wanted to paint his sister's toe nails.


We got home from church and Gloria was filthy. Apparently Sunday is bathing day.


Oak loves to make things like this. I'm always impressed.


They accidentally matched one day. It was actually really cute and makes them look even more like twins than they already do. 


This was my favorite game growing up and Oak has finally figured it out. yay!


We had a super lazy day where we pretty much didn't do anything but watch cartoons the whole day and didn't get dressed until the afternoon. However I did make...


Pancakes for breakfast which I rarely do because we usually have them for dinner. 


Somedays the chickens lay in separate boxes and other days they all like the same one. 


I guess a few weeks ago some kid at the park told Mac he had girl eyelashes (he has really long eyelashes) and this day I guess he was thinking about it and it got him thinking about cutting them. Ugh! Thankfully they grow back and he told me before I figured it out. 


I was going to take the kids to the splash pad but Mac got in trouble so it was an Oak and me date to the splash pad.


She kept trying to get dumped but always was staying in the wrong spot. Maybe on purpose?

My cute girl! love spending one on one time with her. 


A beautiful evening bike ride. 



Mac has been wearing his cowboy hat a lot lately and usually very randomly.

Sunday 31

1 comment:

James and Elizabeth said...

awe I just love your family. Hooray for skipo. I love games and Gwenevere can play a lot of games finally but Grace is still not quite there. I can't wait till it can truly be a family affair. Right now we play a lot of Sorry but i'm so ready to move on to other games.