Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...thirty-one...


I am grateful...

Finding it hard to be grateful today, but I guess that's when we need to count our blessings the most.

...to be home safely from our trip. 

...that we don't have much planned for the month of August. 

...that school starts in a month. yes, we homeschool, but I am excited to get back to our routine that comes with homeschooling.

...to be able to go to Relief Society for the last couple of weeks. I have been in primary for pretty much most of our marriage so going to RS is not a regular occurrence for me. 

...that it was Fast Sunday so we got to go to church with Hubs. He is a High Councilman so he is at another ward or branch all the other Sundays. 

...to be home this week so that I can actually get my house in order. It has been seriously neglected with trips and house projects. 

No comments: