Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Gratitude...twenty-three...


Can you tell Oak was not a happy camper? And Mac is just crazy Mac.

I am grateful...

...for the hard moments with my kids because it helps me to appreciate the good moments more.

...to be able to homeschool my kids. More often than not I find reasons to keep homeschooling. It's stressful but brings me a lot of joy and I know it is what is right for my kids.

...for summer fun. Our summer calendar is already so filled up with fun and stress. 

...for the opportunities I have had to serve with my kids lately. I know it is one of the most important things I can teach my kids.

...for the sabbath day. I haven't felt like I could always say that. But the last six months I have been able to say that. 

...for the homemade strawberry shortcake that I am about to devour. YUM!



No comments: