Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Just a busy and fun week...


Mac had to give a talk in primary. Daddy helped him write and on his own he ended up writing his testimony to also read. It was very sweet and strengthened my own testimony.


The Memorial Day parade just starting.


Walking back to our car that was parked at daddy's work after the parade.


We went to a ward members house for a bbq and Mac had so much fun that he didn't even eat dinner.


I rarely give Mac clothes advice. He dresses himself every morning. But the morning he came down like this I said, "Your shirt doesn't match your shorts. Can I help you pick out a different shirt?
 He responds with "No. Boys don't match. Only girls need to match."


After Oak's preschool graduation, her teacher always has a little carnival for all her friends kids. It was so much fun. I ended up helping with photo booth.


We finally got the package for my friend to take with her to India sent to her. 


Mac's best friend came over a couple of time to play during the week to help his mama out who was about to have a baby. 


Oak's dream came true of getting to ride her bike on the bike path.


These horses are right across the street from the homeschool center and I let Oak go look at them while waiting for Mac to get back from a field trip. They were on the other side of the field and Oak started neighing at them and they came running over. 


The boys got back from a field trip with the homeschool center. And they walked in the door and said they wanted something healthy to eat so grandma gladly made them a huge plate of fruit. They devoured it!


Oak is the perfect blend of princess and tomboy. I loved looking up this day and it blew me away how beautiful she was with her hat on backwards, dirty and sweaty face, crazy hair and her favorite overalls.


Water painting.


Mac got sent to his room to help him change his behavior. Not long after I realized it was quiet and he had fallen asleep and he was snoring. We had to leave for Taekwondo and he is so hard to wake up.


Then when I was trying to wake him up and sat up and grabbed me and pulled me down and said "just snuggle me mom". So I did and then I fell asleep. We didn't end up going to taekwondo after all.


Library day! We happened to get there after preschool story time and they were able to do the craft afterwards. This time we got lots of books on space and astronauts per their request. 


Oak enjoying our future backyard. 


Oak playing out in the field across from our house. The grass is so tall.


My cute kids ready for bed.




They asked me to tell them the story of when daddy and I met. It's a really good one and apparently really funny.


The first time I made the kids a chocolate protein shake happened to be a Sunday morning. Now they want me to make one for them every Sunday morning so it is now a tradition. 


Oak drew this during Sacrament meeting on Sunday. L to R: My dad, Mac, me, daddy, Oak, Grandma. Bottom is Jesus (with a tie, haha!) and Mac's birthmom.


Our realtor gave us an ice cream maker. So daddy made us some blackberry ice cream. 


And Oak helped grandma make an apple pie. 

And the yumminess!!!



No comments: