Sunday, June 14, 2015

cute kids, new baby, cotton candy and a good book...


She's just too cute!


Hubs and I started walking in the morning. This was one of the first mornings and we had the sunrise behind us and a rainbow and thunder storm in front of us. It was beautiful...and scary.


The kids were watching a thunderstorm on their fun dirt hill.


My friend had her baby and Oak was dying to meet him. She finally got to and she was so cute with him. She held him perfectly and bounced him just right to help him not be fussy.


Again, she is adorable! 


Me and my boy!


Being silly.


We decided one night to stop at the snack shack and get a treat. 


Oak loved her cotton candy. 




Oak dancing and eating her cotton candy.


The kids wanted to do an activity out of a pioneer activity book we had gotten from the library.  They had a lot of fun weaving with paper.




Binge reading our library books before they had to go back to the library. 


I got this book for Oak because it had a horse on it and she loves horses. I wasn't quite ready for the impact it had on me. I ended up crying all the way through it. Such a powerful story of sacrifice and love. At some point I want to own this book. 



Pretty good impersonation.


As we were moving a truck load of stuff to our new house we drove by a garage sale and I saw some wooden ladders. So we stopped and I bought this awesome weathered wood ladder for five dollars. I am so excited about it. I actually plan to cut it in half. 

We also moved into our new house this week. I will do a separate post of that. 



No comments: