Monday, August 6, 2012

these three...


It just so happened that I got a picture of Mac and his cousin C sitting on Grandma W's lap with his recent visit. And it made me think of these other two pics I had taken. I love seeing the change in them from babies to big boys. They are only about three weeks apart.

Mac and his cousin C got along so great! It made me so happy and I just loved listening in on there playing and I loved not having to referee much with these two. They became good little buddies and I love when cousins can be buddies. It makes me sad though that we don't live closer to my sister and her family.

1 comment:

Blair and Leslie said...

That is so cute. I love to see the pictures of how much kids have grown. I think it is great when cousins get to grow up together. It has been so fun to watch my nephews go from fighting over things to actually becoming friends and loving playing together.

I can't believe how big Mac is now.