Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01. to be able to go to the local fire station to have Oak's new carseat installation checked. (I knew it wasn't at the right angle).
02. that we were able to go to my in-laws house for dinner tonight. It has been so long since we have done that and just sat down and talked. love it!
03. that Grandma C texted me to say they were going to stop by and pick up Mac last night to take him to get ice cream.
04. for the relationship my kids get to have with their grandparents. a total dream come true!
05. that Oak has picked up on walking so quickly. it is the cutest thing to watch how excited she gets.
06. that Oak has started to jabber non stop. also the cutest thing ever to listen to.
07. that we get to go spend a couple of days at my parents house this week.
08. that when getting ready for church this morning, that time seemed to go by slowly and I didn't feel in a rush to get us all dressed and ready to go (like most Sundays)
09. that Mac's Birth Mother keeps us updated on what is going on in her life. I love hearing from her and just love knowing how she is doing.
10. actually for the rain this week. It has just been nice even though it ruined alot of our plans this week.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I kinda feel the same way about the rain, and yes it ruined our plans too. A good summer rain just feels nice. I like your grateful posts.