Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Gratitude...


I am grateful...

01. that a new week is starting.
02. that Mac will have swim lessons everyday this week.
03. the we get to have our Bishop's wife over for dinner tonight. Our Bishop is out of town for a few weeks and all of their children (I think 13 of them) are all grown and gone, and she is home by herself.
04. that I got to spend some time with my cute and so sweet niece. She was so much fun and helpful! And she really is just the sweetest young lady, I love her so much!
05. that we were able to go to the Temple yesterday for a friends sealing to her family. She is my visiting teaching partner, and I love her to death. She is a convert of just a year. And her cute daughter who was in my primary class last year. We are so happy that they can too have an eternal family.
06. that we got to go to two family birthday parties yesterday.
07. that our deck is almost finished. Hubs just needs to put two more coats of stain on it. I will try to take a picture of it this week and do a post about it.
08. for the thoughtfulness of Oak's birth parents who stopped by to bring a gift for both Oak and Mac.
09. for my two babies that are such a gift and light in my life.
10. that work is going really well for Hubs and that he is enjoying it.

No comments: